Tuesday, July 27, 2010

"H" is for "HUNT!"

I had no idea what to do for "H" day, yet knew we really should do something academic around here instead of watching Nick, Jr. all day! Since I couldn't think of a fantastic idea, I took the easy way out and said "H" was for "hunt!" I figured that way Mason could figure out what "H" was for! He has his own little VTech camera, so I had him put it to good use. I sent him and Nana on an outing to find all the objects they could that began with the letter "h". . .

They had a great time, and came up with some good stuff! On his own, Mason found

            
a "Honda"
some "horses"
               
a "Highlights" magazine
and a "hydrant"



And my very favorite discovery of the day?  "H" is for "holding hands."  So sweet, those two!



That's my studious boy. . .practicing his "H's!"  (Actually, we're making him practice before he does something much more imaginative like pretending he's a B-2 Bomber.  A typical day in the life of the Rays!)

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking of you...wondering if you are here or there! Glad you picked up ALPHABET ACTIVITIES again! We will once school starts up again. School...sob! Love M's cute little outfit! It has CREATIVITY written all over it!

    ReplyDelete