Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Rock & Roll, Little Dude!

Look what Brody can do!!



He's been able to roll from tummy to back for about 3 months, but just learned this today. He did it once, I grabbed the camera, and he did it again right away. Hooray!

He's also been getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. I think he's about to start crawling! (Here in Texas, we say "fixin' ta" instead of "about to." However, I defer to my midwest upbringing!)



Now if we could just get him to STOP CRYING AND SLEEP! Then I'd really be jumping for joy!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Brody! I love that huge smile after he rolls over!
    Isn't it great to watch him see the world from another view! Soon he will be on the move! :)

    Oh, and girl, I LOVED hearing your voice! I haven't heard it in such a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is watching the video 10 times in a row, twice a day too much for even a Grammie? Love you

    ReplyDelete