The air is cool, the season is fall,
soon Halloween will come to all.
Ghosts and goblins, spooks galore. . .
tricky witches at your door.
The spooks are after things to do,
in fact, a spook brought this "BOO" to you!
The excitement comes when friends like you
copy this note and make it TWO.
We'll all have smiles on our faces
when we see who "BOO-ed" whose places!
I got "BOO-ed" by my creative and spunky friend Lauren at Doodles by Lauren. Now I'm "BOO-ing" you:
1. Lara at Scrapbook Sussies. Not only is Lara one of my best friends, but she also runs an incredible scrapbook kit club and posts super cool paper crafting ideas. Love it! And love her!
2. Karen at Hello World! Photography. Karen is a wonderfully talented photographer who specializes in tasteful and precious birth photos. AND she's my neighbor and friend. AND she photographs my kids. AND the stories on her blog are so well written. She's the best.
3. Amy at Mod Podge Rocks. Because, well, Mod Podge DOES rock. And so do Amy's ideas. I use them all the time!
Keep the festivities going by following these instructions:
1. Cast your spell within the next 24 hours!
2. Copy the poem and instructions for playing.
3. Pick 2-3 blogs you enjoy visiting, explain why you like visiting those blogs, & remember to link back to me.
4. Go to the original BOO PARTY post at The Tattered Cottage and add your MckLinky.
P.S. What's a MckLinky? Guess I'd better find out, huh?